- How to gracefully handle the role of ‘designated style guy’ in your social circles
My two cents on how to use the characteristic of being well dressed for positive impact on your peers.
- Can made to measure be better than bespoke?
Weighing in on the MTM vs. bespoke discussion, and cutting through the bull.
- Longines Conquest 1559-1 cal. 6952
I made some lockdown purchases… this is one of the best.
- Margiela’s Jazz Club – Love, apathy and pleasant company
Reviewing Jazz Club, one of the most popular offerings in Martin Margiela’s ‘Replica’ line of fragrances.
- Dressing in lockdown
Why dressing continues to hold importance for me, even in the midst of a lockdown.
- A guide to Brooks Brothers sub-brands and diffusion lines
A guide to the various diffusion lines and labels of Brooks Brothers. Those that are worth buying, and those which ought to be avoided.