Style is for every man.
The world of men’s style is a deep, complex world; it is easy to get caught up in the marketing and not get the best bang for your buck. Sam Talks Style has been launched to cut through the clutter; to offer an accessible style publication for all men. Whether you have an experienced eye for menswear or you are just starting out and want to add a touch of class to your wardrobe; whatever your body type, there will be content relevant to you. Whether your everyday outfit is a suit and tie or you’re a student with a limited budget and a casual wardrobe, there is something here for you. STS articles aim to be practical, actionable and useful. Whether you want to level up your style, get some wardrobe inspiration, become a wiser shopper, find out where you can get the clothing you want, or just do some reading; this is a place for you. Welcome to STS; I hope it adds value to your life.
- Suit Fabrics: Understanding Super Numbers
- ‘Not Because I Have To, Because I Want To’: The Suit as a Form of Personal Expression
- Choosing a Suit Jacket, Pt. 2: The Construction
- Two Classic Sock Patterns To Breathe Life Into Your Outfit
- Deconstructing The Look: Vintage inspired Smart Casual